We currently have several vacancies for web developers in our Manchester office
- Job TitlesDeveloper, Senior Web Developer/.Net Applications Developer
- SalaryOn Application and based on experience
We are currently looking to recruit web developers with 2+ years experience and Senior Web Developers/.Net Applications Developers to join our
team based in the heart of Manchester. This opportunity is perfect for individuals who are looking to work within
our established and growing company which offers a great modern working environment, career progression and where your input and ideas
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from everyone with the right skillset.
The business has expanded significantly in the past few years, and we are now the biggest software provider in the sector
. We are currently working on a number of new projects for 2018/19.
You will be expected to bring your experience to a small team of other web and database developers.
A strong background in .Net web development is essential as is an excellent knowledge of Classic ASP; however a Java background is welcome.
You will be working on and improving the delivery of new features, fixes and recommending technology improvements.
Our system, CHARMS(TM)
, is the software engine behind the adoption registers for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and more than
200 independent children's care providers
, including Barnardo's.
- Deliver Web Applications (.Net/SQL Server) to time, and to agreed specification
- Collaborate closely with Team Members, and the Business Support Services Teams
- Provide ongoing support of existing applications
- Assist managing development infrastructure and improving it
- Code and functional testing
- Code/Database configuration management
- C# /ASP.Net Web development
- MVC with Entity Framework
- Web Services (REST/AJAX)
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Classic ASP
- Team City Continuous Integration Server
- Microsoft Azure
Benefits include competitive salary, stakeholder pension scheme and up to 30 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays.
The role is permanent, full-time, and with a probation period of 6 months.
To discuss one of these exciting roles in more detail please call 0161-237-1872 and ask for Stuart Hill.